HS1BP3 antibody (HCLS1 Binding Protein 3) (AA 71-120) Primary Antibody
- AA 71-120
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Monkey
- This HS1BP3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human HS1BP3
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Rat, Guinea pig, Chicken (100%) Dog, Bovine, Rabbit, Horse (92%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
Synthetic peptide located between aa71-120 of human HS1BP3 (Q53T59, NP_071905). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Monkey, Galago, Marmoset, Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Opossum, Guinea pig, Turkey, Chicken, Lizard (100%), Gibbon, Elephant, Dog, Bovine, Rabbit, Horse, Zebra finch, Xenopus (92%), Platypus (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- HS1BP3 (HS1BP3 Antibody Abstract)
- HS1BP3, DKFZp468N116, ETM2, HS1-BP3, RGD1311331, HCLS1 binding protein 3, HCLS1 binding protein 3 S homeolog, HS1BP3, hs1bp3.S, hs1bp3, Hs1bp3
Name/Gene ID: HS1BP3
Synonyms: HS1BP3, HCLS1-binding protein 3, HCLS1 binding protein 3, HS1-BP3, HSP1BP-3, HS1-binding protein 3, ETM2
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession