c-MYC antibody (Myc Proto-Oncogene protein) pThr373 (Alexa Fluor 350) Primary Antibody
- Target See all c-MYC (MYC) Antibodies
- c-MYC (MYC)
- Human, Mouse
- This c-MYC antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 350
- Flow Cytometry (FACS)
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human C-Myc around the phosphorylation site of Ser373
anti-Myc Proto-Oncogene protein (MYC) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MYC Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- FCM 1:20-100
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- c-MYC (MYC)
- Alternative Name
- C-Myc (MYC Products)
- MRTL, MYCC, bHLHe39, c-Myc, CMYC, c-myc, C-MYC, LOC100136746, ARC, B430311C09Rik, MYC, NOP, Nop30, RNCMYC, mMyc, AU016757, Myc2, Niard, Nird, cmyc, zc-myc, c-myc II, myc-B, myc2, CMyc, CG10798, D-Myc, DM, DMYc, Dm, Dmel\CG10798, Dmyc, EG:BACN5I9.1, anon-WO03040301.171, bHLHe57, c-MYC, d-myc, dMYC, dMyc, dMyc1, da, dm, dm/dMyc, dm/myc, dmyc, dmyc1, l(1)G0139, l(1)G0354, l(1)G0359, myc, MYC proto-oncogene, bHLH transcription factor, v-myc myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog, nucleolar protein 3 (apoptosis repressor with CARD domain), myelocytomatosis oncogene, MYC proto-oncogene, bHLH transcription factor a, MYC proto-oncogene, bHLH transcription factor L homeolog, v-myc myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog (avian), CG10798 gene product from transcript CG10798-RB, MYC, LOC100136746, Nol3, Myc, myca, myc.L
The protein encoded by this gene is a multifunctional, nuclear phosphoprotein that plays a role in cell cycle progression, apoptosis and cellular transformation. It functions as a transcription factor that regulates transcription of specific target genes. Mutations, overexpression, rearrangement and translocation of this gene have been associated with a variety of hematopoietic tumors, leukemias and lymphomas, including Burkitt lymphoma. There is evidence to show that alternative translation initiations from an upstream, in-frame non-AUG (CUG) and a downstream AUG start site result in the production of two isoforms with distinct N-termini. The synthesis of non-AUG initiated protein is suppressed in Burkitt's lymphomas, suggesting its importance in the normal function of this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
Subcellular location: Nucleus
Synonyms: MycSer373, MycS373, p-MycSer373, p-MycS373, AU016757, Avian myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog, bHLHe39, c Myc, Cellular myelocytomatosis oncogene,
- Gene ID
- p53 Signaling, Cell Division Cycle, Sensory Perception of Sound, Transition Metal Ion Homeostasis, Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process, Positive Regulation of Response to DNA Damage Stimulus