ZNF334 antibody (Zinc Finger Protein 334) (AA 71-374) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- AA 71-374
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human ZNF334
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis:
- Immunoaffinity purified
Recombinant fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 71 and 374 of ZNF334 (SwissProt Q9HCZ1). Percent identity by BLAST analysis:
Type of Immunogen: Recombinant protein
- Application Notes
Approved: WB (1:500 - 1:3000)
Usage: Suggested starting dilutions are as follows: Western blot: 1:500-1:3000. Not yet tested in other applications. Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the end user.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7, 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and freeze at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.