ZNF334 antibody (Zinc Finger Protein 334) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus), Dog (Canine), Cow (Bovine)
- ZNF334 antibody was raised in rabbit using the N terminal of ZNF334 as the immunogen
- Application Notes
WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
ZNF334 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-4556, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this ZNF334 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- ZNF334 (ZNF334 Antibody Abstract)
- zinc finger protein 334, ZNF334
- ZNF334 belongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family. It contains 14 C2H2-type zinc fingers and 1 KRAB domain. ZNF334 may be involved in transcriptional regulation. Synonyms: Polyclonal ZNF334 antibody, Anti-ZNF334 antibody, zinc finger protein 334 antibody.