MYT1 antibody (Myelin Transcription Factor 1) (AA 49-98) Primary Antibody
- AA 49-98, pSer83
- This MYT1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA
MYT1 (Phospho-Ser83) Antibody detects endogenous levels of MYT1 only when phosphorylated at Ser83.
- The antibody was purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using phospho peptide. The antibody against non-phospho peptide was removed by chromatography using corresponding non-phospho peptide.
- > 95 %
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized peptide derived from human MYT1 around the phosphorylation site of Ser83.
- Application Notes
- IHC: 1:50~1:100 ELISA: 1:5000
Unigene-Number: Hs.77783 (NCBI Gene Symbol: PKMYT1)
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Stable at -20°C for at least 1 year.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- MYT1 (MYT1 Antibody Abstract)
- fc56h05, myt1, si:dkey-202m22.5, wu:fc56h05, C20orf36, MTF1, MYTI, PLPB1, ZC2HC4A, Nzf2, Nzf2a, Nzf2b, Nztf2, myelin transcription factor 1, myelin transcription factor 1a, myelin transcription factor 1 S homeolog, MYT1, myt1a, Myt1, myt1.S
Synonyms: Membrane-associated tyrosine- and threonine-specific cdc2-inhibitory kinase, Myt1 kinase, PKMYT1
NCBI Gene Symbol: PKMYT1
- Molecular Weight
- 54 kDa
- Gene ID
- Cell Division Cycle