ELOVL3 antibody (ELOVL Fatty Acid Elongase 3) (AA 31-80) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This ELOVL3 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA
ELOVL3 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total ELOVL3 protein.
- The antibody was purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using immunogen.
- > 95 %
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized peptide derived from human ELOVL3.
anti-ELOVL Fatty Acid Elongase 3 (ELOVL3) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
ELOVL3 Reactivity: Human, Rat ELISA, IHC, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal V61P2B3-D10 Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- IHC: 1:50~1:100 ELISA: 1:20000
Unigene-Number: Hs.137568, Hs.302130 (NCBI Gene Symbol: ELOVL3)
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Stable at -20°C for at least 1 year.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- ELOVL3 (ELOVL3 Antibody Abstract)
- CIN-2, Cig30, CIG-30, CIG30, elongation of very long chain fatty acids (FEN1/Elo2, SUR4/Elo3, yeast)-like 3, ELOVL fatty acid elongase 3, Elovl3, ELOVL3
Synonyms: Elongation of very long chain fatty acids protein 3, Cold-inducible glycoprotein of 30 kDa,
NCBI Gene Symbol: ELOVL3
- Molecular Weight
- 31 kDa
- Gene ID