GTPBP2 antibody (GTP Binding Protein 2) (AA 31-80) Primary Antibody
- AA 31-80
- Human, Mouse
- This GTPBP2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA
GTPBP2 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total GTPBP2 protein.
- The antibody was purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using immunogen.
- > 95 %
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized peptide derived from human GTPBP2.
anti-GTP Binding Protein 2 (GTPBP2) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GTPBP2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-GTP Binding Protein 2 (GTPBP2) (AA 35-84) antibody Primary Antibody
GTPBP2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- IHC: 1:50~1:100 ELISA: 1:40000
Unigene-Number: Hs.485449 (NCBI Gene Symbol: GTPB2)
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Stable at -20°C for at least 1 year.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- GTPBP2 (GTPBP2 Antibody Abstract)
- si:ch211-151i8.2, si:dkeyp-34c12.3, GB1, ZGB1, GTP binding protein 2, GTP binding protein 2 L homeolog, GTP binding protein 2b, GTPBP2, Gtpbp2, gtpbp2.L, gtpbp2b, gbp2
Synonyms: GTP-binding protein 2
NCBI Gene Symbol: GTPB2
- Molecular Weight
- 65 kDa
- Gene ID