GHRHR antibody (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor) (AA 351-400) Primary Antibody
- AA 351-400
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This GHRHR antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (IF), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
GHRHR Antibody detects endogenous levels of total GHRHR protein.
- The antibody was purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using immunogen.
- > 95 %
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized peptide derived from human GHRHR.
anti-Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor (GHRHR) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
GHRHR Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Sheep WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor (GHRHR) (AA 101-200) antibody Primary Antibody
GHRHR Reactivity: Human ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:500~1:1000 IF: 1:100~1:500 ELISA: 1:1000
Unigene-Number: Hs.767 (NCBI Gene Symbol: GHRHR)
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Stable at -20°C for at least 1 year.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- GHRHR (GHRHR Antibody Abstract)
- GHRFR, GRFR, IGHD1B, Ghrfr, lit, little, GHRHREC, GHRH-R, growth hormone releasing hormone receptor, GHRHR, Ghrhr
Synonyms: Growth hormone-releasing hormone receptor, GHRH receptor, GRF receptor, GRFR, GHRHR
NCBI Gene Symbol: GHRHR
- Molecular Weight
- 47 kDa
- Gene ID
- Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling Pathway, Hormone Transport, Regulation of Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling, cAMP Metabolic Process