ARC5 antibody (Protein ARC5) Primary Antibody
ARC5 Reactivity: Arabidopsis thaliana WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1720876
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Arabidopsis thaliana
- Western Blotting (WB)
- TAIR: At3g19720
- Predicted Reactivity
- Arabidopsis thaliana
- Expected / apparent Molecular Weight of the Antigene: 87 kDa
- Protein A purified
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide derived from internal domain of Dynamin-like protein ARC5 from Arabidopsis thaliana Uniprot: Q84N64,TAIR: AT3G19720
- Application Notes
- 1 1:500 - 1:5 000 (WB)
Antibody format is a total IgG (purified on Protein A).
- For Research Use only
- For reconstitution add 50 μL of sterile water.
- Tris 0,1 M, glycine 0,1 M, sucrose 2 %
- Handling Advice
- Once reconstituted make aliquots to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Please remember to spin tubes briefly prior to opening them to avoid any losses that might occur from lyophilized material adhering to the cap or sides of the tubes.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- store lyophilized/reconstituted at -20°C, once reconstituted make aliquots to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Shelf life upon re-constitution is 6 months. Please, remember to spin tubes briefly prior to opening them to avoid any losses that might occur from lyophilized material adhering to the cap or sides of the tubes. Store reconstituted antibodies at 4°C or in -20° for extrended periods of time.Lyophilized powder is stable for a minimum of 2 years at -20°C.
- ACCUMULATION AND REPLICATION OF CHLOROPLAST 5, DRP5B, Dynamin related protein 5B, P-loop containing nucleoside triphosphate hydrolases superfamily protein, ARC5
- ARC5 (Dynamin-like protein ARC5) is a probable GTPase component of both plastid and peroxisme division machinery. Required for the last steps of plastid division specifically in mesophyll-cell, when the narrow isthmus breaks, facilitating the separation of the daughter plastids. Necessary for peroxisome activities. Seems to influence stromule (stroma-filled tubular extensions of the plastid envelope membrane) length and frequency. Alternative names: Dynamin-related protein 5B Protein ACCUMULATION AND REPLICATION OF CHLOROPLASTS 5
- Molecular Weight
- 87 kDa
You are here: