ARC5 antibody (Protein ARC5) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
ARC5 Reactivity: Arabidopsis thaliana ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN4889106
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 7 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- Arabidopsis thaliana
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with Dynamin-like protein ARC5 from Arabidopsis thaliana (Mouse-ear cress)
- Purified (protein A)
- Synthetic peptide derived from internal domain of Dynamin-like protein ARC5 from Arabidopsis thaliana.
- Application Notes
Working dilution: Optimal dilutions should be determined by the end user.
The following are guidelines only:
- WB : 1/500 to 1/5 000
- For Research Use only
- Must be reconstituted in distilled water.
- 1 mg/mL
- Tris 0,1M, glycine 0,1M, sucrose 2 %
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Lyophilized powder stable for a minimum of 2 years at -20°C. Store reconstituted antibodies at +4°C. For extended periods store in aliquots at -20°C. Antibodies are guaranteed for 6 month from date of receipt.
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- Dynamin-Like Protein ARC5 (ARC5 Antibody Abstract)
- ACCUMULATION AND REPLICATION OF CHLOROPLAST 5, DRP5B, Dynamin related protein 5B, P-loop containing nucleoside triphosphate hydrolases superfamily protein, ARC5
- ARC5 is a chloroplast division protein. This protein is necessary for the last step s of division of chloroplasts.
- Gene ID
You are here: