ABCA4 antibody (ATP-Binding Cassette, Sub-Family A (ABC1), Member 4) (AA 1398-1727) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This ABCA4 antibody is un-conjugated
ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to ATP Binding Cassette Transporter A4 (ABCA4)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ABCA4. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ABCA4 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Mouse, Rat
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant ATP Binding Cassette Transporter A4 (ABCA4) corresdonding to Gly1398~Asn1727
anti-ATP-Binding Cassette, Sub-Family A (ABC1), Member 4 (ABCA4) (AA 1398-1727) antibody Primary Antibody
ABCA4 Reactivity: Human ELISA, ICC, IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- WARNING: Reagents contain sodium azide. Sodium azide is very toxic if ingested or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wear eye or face protection when handling. If skin or eye contact occurs, wash with copious amounts of water. If ingested or inhaled, contact a physician immediately. Sodium azide yields toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide-containing compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in lead or copper plumbing.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- ATP Binding Cassette Transporter A4 (ABCA4 Antibody Abstract)
- ABC10, ABCR, ARMD2, CORD3, FFM, RMP, RP19, STGD, STGD1, AW050280, Abc10, Abcr, D430003I15Rik, RmP, abcr, ffm, rmp, rp19, stgd, abc10, armd2, cord3, stgd1, zgc:91823, ATP binding cassette subfamily A member 4, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family A (ABC1), member 4, ATP binding cassette subfamily A member 4 L homeolog, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family A (ABC1), member 4a, ABCA4, Abca4, abca4, abca4.L, abca4a
- ABC-A4, ABC10, ABCR, ARMD2, CORD3, FFM, RMP, RP19, STGD, STGD1, Stargardt disease protein, Retinal-specific ATP-binding cassette transporter, RIM ABC transporter