LGI3 antibody (Leucine-Rich Repeat LGI Family, Member 3) (AA 310-338) Primary Antibody
- AA 310-338
- This LGI3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Predicted Reactivity
- Pr, M
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This LGI3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 310-338 amino acids from the Central region of human LGI3.
- Ig Fraction
anti-Leucine-Rich Repeat LGI Family, Member 3 (LGI3) (AA 101-220) antibody Primary Antibody
LGI3 Reactivity: Mouse, Rat ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
Okabayashi, Kimura: "Leucine-rich glioma inactivated 3 is involved in amyloid beta peptide uptake by astrocytes and endocytosis itself." in: Neuroreport, Vol. 19, Issue 12, pp. 1175-9, 2008 (PubMed).
Staub, Pérez-Tur, Siebert, Nobile, Moschonas, Deloukas, Hinzmann: "The novel EPTP repeat defines a superfamily of proteins implicated in epileptic disorders." in: Trends in biochemical sciences, Vol. 27, Issue 9, pp. 441-4, 2002 (PubMed).
Scheel, Tomiuk, Hofmann: "A common protein interaction domain links two recently identified epilepsy genes." in: Human molecular genetics, Vol. 11, Issue 15, pp. 1757-62, 2002 (PubMed).
- Okabayashi, Kimura: "Leucine-rich glioma inactivated 3 is involved in amyloid beta peptide uptake by astrocytes and endocytosis itself." in: Neuroreport, Vol. 19, Issue 12, pp. 1175-9, 2008 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- LGI3 (LGI3 Antibody Abstract)
- si:ch211-198o12.2, LGIL4, AI841179, AW049851, leucine rich repeat LGI family member 3, leucine-rich repeat LGI family, member 3, LGI3, lgi3, Lgi3
- LGI3 may participate in the regulation of neuronal exocytosis (By similarity).
- Molecular Weight
- NCBI Accession