INO80B antibody (INO80 Complex Subunit B) (AA 146-174) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
INO80B Reactivity: Human FACS, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1905364
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 146-174
- This INO80B antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This IN80B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 146-174 amino acids from the Central region of human IN80B.
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA, Flo, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- INO80B / PAPA-1 (INO80B Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: INO80B
Synonyms: INO80B, HIes2, IES2, INO80 complex subunit B, HMGA1L4, PAPA1, PAP-1-associated protein 1, PAP-1BP, Zinc finger, HIT type 4, PAPA-1, HMGIYL4, IES2 homolog, PAP-1 binding protein, ZNHIT4
- Gene ID
You are here: