INO80B antibody (INO80 Complex Subunit B) (AA 179-228) Primary Antibody
INO80B Reactivity: Bat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6748907
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 179-228
- Bat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- This INO80B antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse ZNHIT4
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Bovine, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig (100%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa179-228 of mouse Ino80b (Q99PT3, NP_076036). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Galago, Marmoset, Mouse, Rat, Elephant, Panda, Dog, Bovine, Bat, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Opossum, Guinea pig (100%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Mouse
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- INO80B / PAPA-1 (INO80B Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: INO80B
Synonyms: INO80B, HIes2, IES2, INO80 complex subunit B, HMGA1L4, PAPA1, PAP-1-associated protein 1, PAP-1BP, Zinc finger, HIT type 4, PAPA-1, HMGIYL4, IES2 homolog, PAP-1 binding protein, ZNHIT4
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: