Potassium Channel Tetramerisation Domain Containing 11 (KCTD11) (AA 61-110) antibody Primary Antibody
KCTD11 Reactivity: Bat, Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN202099
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 61-110
- Bat, Human
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human KCTD11
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%).
- Protein A purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa61-110 of human KCTD11 (Q693B1, NP_001002914). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Bat (100%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (1.25 μg/mL)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- After adding water, will consist of PBS buffer with 2 % sucrose
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: