AES antibody (Amino-terminal Enhancer of Split) (AA 2-110) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This AES antibody is un-conjugated
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- AES (Amino-terminal Enhancer of Split, Amino Enhancer of Split, Gp130-Associated Protein GAM, Protein ESP1, Protein GRG, GRG)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- Partial recombinant corresponding to aa2-110 from AES (NP_001121) with GST tag. MW of the GST tag alone is 26kD.
- IgG1 kappa
anti-Amino-terminal Enhancer of Split (AES) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
AES Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Alternative Name
- AES (AES Antibody Abstract)
- AES-1, AES-2, ESP1, GRG, GRG5, TLE5, AL024115, Esp1, Grg, Grg-5, Grg5, Tle5, zgc:64216, aes-1, aes-2, esp1, grg, grg5, tle5, xgrg-5, AES, amino-terminal enhancer of split, amino-terminal enhancer of split S homeolog, AES, Aes, aes, aes.S
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001130, NP_001121
- WNT Signaling, SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome