PDPR antibody (Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Phosphatase Regulatory Subunit) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
PDPR Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2332786
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 828-858, C-Term
- This PDPR antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Human, Mouse (Murine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu Mo
- PDPR, CT (PDPR, KIAA1990, Pyruvate dehydrogenase phosphatase regulatory subunit, mitochondrial)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- PDPR antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 828-858 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PDPR.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: