PDPR antibody (Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Phosphatase Regulatory Subunit) (AA 828-858) Primary Antibody
PDPR Reactivity: Human, Mouse EIA, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN954077
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 828-858, C-Term
- Human, Mouse
- This PDPR antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody recognizes Human and Mouse PDPR (C-term).
- Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 828-858 amino acids from the C-terminal region of Human PDPR
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.09 % (W/V) Sodium Azide as preservative
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- PDPR (PDPR Antibody Abstract)
- PDP3, 4930402E16Rik, AU018056, mKIAA1990, pyruvate dehydrogenase phosphatase regulatory subunit, PDPR, Pdpr
- PDPR decreases the sensitivity of PDP1 to magnesium ions, and this inhibition is reversed by the polyamine spermine (By similarity).Synonyms: KIAA1990, Pyruvate dehydrogenase phosphatase regulatory subunit, mitochondrial
- Molecular Weight
- 99364 Da
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: