TBC1D3H antibody (TBC1 Domain Family, Member 3H) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
TBC1D3H Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2372162
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 13-42, N-Term
- This TBC1D3H antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- TBC1D3H, NT (TBC1D3H, TBC1 domain family member 3H)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- TBC1D3H antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 13-42 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human TBC1D3H.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: