TBC1D3H antibody (TBC1 Domain Family, Member 3H) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
TBC1D3H Reactivity: Human EIA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN955098
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 13-42, N-Term
- This TBC1D3H antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human.
- Affinity chromatography on Protein A
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 13-42 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human TBC1D3H
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS, 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- TBC1D3H (TBC1D3H Antibody Abstract)
- TBC1 domain family member 3H, TBC1D3H
- TBC1D3H acts as a GTPase activating protein for RAB5. It does not act on RAB4 or RAB11 (By similarity).Synonyms: TBC1 domain family member 3H
- Molecular Weight
- 62199 Da
- Gene ID
You are here: