ZNF611 antibody (Zinc Finger Protein 611) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
ZNF611 Reactivity: Human FACS, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2393827
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1-30, N-Term
- This ZNF611 antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- ZNF611, NT (ZNF611, Zinc finger protein 611)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- ZNF611 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1-30 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ZNF611.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: