Hemoglobin, beta Adult Minor Chain (HBB-B2) antibody (FITC) Primary Antibody
HBB-B2 Reactivity: Mouse ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2605420
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse HBB / Hemoglobin Beta
- Caprylic acid and ammonium sulfate precipitation
- Recombinant mouse Hemoglobin subunit beta-2 protein.
Type of Immunogen: Recombinant protein
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Mouse
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.4, 0.03 % Proclin 300, 50 % glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- Hbb-b2 (HBB-B2 Antibody Abstract)
- AI036344, Hbb2, Hbbt2, beta2, hemoglobin, beta adult minor chain, Hbb-b2
- Name/Gene ID: Hbb-b2
- Gene ID
You are here: