GDI1 antibody (GDP Dissociation Inhibitor 1) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Monkey, Rabbit, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This GDI1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes endogenous levels of GDI1 protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to GDI1
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the C-term region of human GDI1.
anti-GDP Dissociation Inhibitor 1 (GDI1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GDI1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- GDI1 (GDI1 Antibody Abstract)
- 1A, GDIL, MRX41, MRX48, OPHN2, RABGD1A, RABGDIA, XAP-4, GDIA, GDIalpha, GDI-1, zgc:110600, QccE-14779, Rab GDI alpha, GDP dissociation inhibitor 1, GDP dissociation inhibitor 1 S homeolog, guanosine diphosphate (GDP) dissociation inhibitor 1, GDI1, gdi1.S, Gdi1, gdi1
- GDIL, OPHN2, RABGDIA, XAP4, Rab GDP dissociation inhibitor alpha, Rab GDI alpha, Guanosine diphosphate dissociation inhibitor 1, GDI-1, Oligophrenin-2, Protein XAP-4
- Gene ID
- 2664, 14567, 25183
- P31150, P50396, P50398