GHRHR antibody (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey
- This GHRHR antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunochromatography (IC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes endogenous levels of GHRH Receptor protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to GHRH Receptor
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the C-term region of human GHRH Receptor.
anti-Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor (GHRHR) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
GHRHR Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Sheep WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor (GHRHR) (AA 101-200) antibody Primary Antibody
GHRHR Reactivity: Human ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000), IF/IC (1:100 - 1:500)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- GHRH Receptor (GHRHR Antibody Abstract)
- GHRFR, GRFR, IGHD1B, Ghrfr, lit, little, GHRHREC, GHRH-R, growth hormone releasing hormone receptor, GHRHR, Ghrhr
- Growth hormone-releasing hormone receptor, GHRH receptor, Growth hormone-releasing factor receptor, GRF receptor, GRFR
- Gene ID
- 2692, 14602, 25321
- Q02643, P32082, Q02644
- Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling Pathway, Hormone Transport, Regulation of Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling, cAMP Metabolic Process