MAP3K10 antibody (Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Kinase Kinase 10) (Center) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This MAP3K10 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes endogenous levels of MLK2 protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to MLK2
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the center region of human MLK2.
anti-Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Kinase Kinase 10 (MAP3K10) (AA 360-440), (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
MAP3K10 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000), IH (1:100 - 1:200)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- MLK2 (MAP3K10 Antibody Abstract)
- MEKK10, MLK2, MST, BC028668, BC046514, Mlk2, mlk2, xmlk2, mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 10, mitogen activated protein kinase kinase kinase 10, mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 10 L homeolog, MAP3K10, Map3k10, map3k10.L
- MLK2, MST, Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 10, Mixed lineage kinase 2, Protein kinase MST
- Gene ID
- Q02779, Q66L42