RUNX1 antibody (Runt-Related Transcription Factor 1) (Center) Primary Antibody
RUNX1 Reactivity: Chicken, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat IC, IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2706997
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Chicken, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- This RUNX1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunochromatography (IC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2710846
- Recognizes endogenous levels of RUNX1 protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to RUNX1
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the center region of human RUNX1.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000), IH (1:100 - 1:200), IF/IC (1:100 - 1:500)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- RUNX1 (RUNX1 Antibody Abstract)
- AML1, CBFA2, Runt-related transcription factor 1, Acute myeloid leukemia 1 protein, Core-binding factor subunit alpha-2, CBF-alpha-2, Oncogene AML-1, Polyomavirus enhancer-binding protein 2 alpha B subunit, PEA2-alpha B, PEBP2-alpha B, SL3-3 enhancer factor 1 alpha B subunit, SL3/AKV core-binding factor alpha B subunit
- Gene ID
- 861, 50662
- Q01196, Q03347, Q63046
You are here: