SMAD3 antibody (SMAD, Mothers Against DPP Homolog 3) (pSer204) Primary Antibody
SMAD3 Reactivity: Chicken, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rat, Sheep IC, IF, IP, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2707069
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Chicken, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rat, Sheep
- This SMAD3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunochromatography (IC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2709394
- Recognizes endogenous levels of SMAD3 (pS204) protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to SMAD3 (pS204)
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the center region of human SMAD3.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000), IF/IC (1:100 - 1:500), IP (1:10 - 1:100)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- SMAD3 (SMAD3 Antibody Abstract)
- MADH3, Mothers against decapentaplegic homolog 3, MAD homolog 3, Mad3, Mothers against DPP homolog 3, hMAD-3, JV15-2, SMAD family member 3, SMAD 3, Smad3, hSMAD3
- Gene ID
- 4088, 17127, 25631
- P84022, Q8BUN5, P84025
- Cell Division Cycle, Chromatin Binding, Cell-Cell Junction Organization, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity, Autophagy
You are here: