TRAF3 antibody (TNF Receptor-Associated Factor 3) (Center) Primary Antibody
TRAF3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat, Sheep IC, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2707194
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat, Sheep
- This TRAF3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunochromatography (IC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2709882
- Recognizes endogenous levels of TRAF3 protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to TRAF3
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the center region of human TRAF3.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000), IF/IC (1:100 - 1:500)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- TRAF3 (TRAF3 Antibody Abstract)
- CAP1, CRAF1, TNF receptor-associated factor 3, CAP-1, CD40 receptor-associated factor 1, CRAF1, CD40-binding protein, CD40BP, LMP1-associated protein 1, LAP1
- Gene ID
- 7187, 22031
- Q13114, Q60803
- NF-kappaB Signaling, Apoptosis, TLR Signaling, Activation of Innate immune Response, Hepatitis C, Toll-Like Receptors Cascades
You are here: