SNCA antibody (Synuclein, alpha) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
SNCA Reactivity: Chicken, Dog, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat, Sheep WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2707327
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Chicken, Dog, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat, Sheep
- This SNCA antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2709775
- Recognizes endogenous levels of Alpha-synuclein protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to Alpha-synuclein
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the N-term region of human Alpha-synuclein.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- alpha-Synuclein (SNCA Antibody Abstract)
- NACP, PARK1, Alpha-synuclein, Non-A beta component of AD amyloid, Non-A4 component of amyloid precursor, NACP
- Gene ID
- 6622, 20617, 29219
- P37840, O55042, P37377
- Synaptic Membrane, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process, Platelet-derived growth Factor Receptor Signaling, Negative Regulation of Transporter Activity, Regulation of long-term Neuronal Synaptic Plasticity
You are here: