Keratin 14 (KRT14) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
KRT14 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IC, IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2707468
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Immunochromatography (IC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2709348
- Recognizes endogenous levels of Cytokeratin 14 protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to Cytokeratin 14
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the N-term region of human Cytokeratin 14.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000), IH (1:100 - 1:200), IF/IC (1:100 - 1:500)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Cytokeratin 14 (KRT14 Antibody Abstract)
- KRT14, Keratin, type I cytoskeletal 14, Cytokeratin-14, CK-14, Keratin-14, K14, KRT16, KRT16A, Keratin, type I cytoskeletal 16, Cytokeratin-16, CK-16, Keratin-16, K16
- Gene ID
- 3861, 3868, 3872
- P02533, P08779, Q61781, Q9Z2K1, Q6IFV1
You are here: