GSK3 alpha antibody (Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3 alpha) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
GSK3a Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IC, IF, IP, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2707539
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- N-Term, pSer21
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This GSK3 alpha antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunochromatography (IC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2709197
- Recognizes endogenous levels of GSK3 alpha (pS21) protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to GSK3 alpha (pS21)
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the N-term region of human GSK3 alpha.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000), IH (1:100 - 1:200), IF/IC (1:100 - 1:500), IP (1:10 - 1:100)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- GSK3 alpha (GSK3a Antibody Abstract)
- Glycogen synthase kinase-3 alpha, GSK-3 alpha, Serine/threonine-protein kinase GSK3A
- Gene ID
- 2931, 606496, 50686
- P49840, Q2NL51, P18265
- PI3K-Akt Signaling, WNT Signaling, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, cAMP Metabolic Process, Cellular Glucan Metabolic Process, Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling, ER-Nucleus Signaling, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process
You are here: