GSK3 alpha antibody (Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3 alpha) Primary Antibody
GSK3a Reactivity: Human ICC, ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 9D5G1
Catalog No. ABIN1724666
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- This GSK3 alpha antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified recombinant fragment of GSK3 alpha expressed in E. Coli.
- Application Notes
- ELISA: 1:10000, WB: 1:500 - 1:2000, ICC: 1:200 - 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- Ascitic fluid containing 0.03 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C, -20°C for long term storage
Mendez, Garcia-Segura: "Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and glycogen synthase kinase 3 regulate estrogen receptor-mediated transcription in neuronal cells." in: Endocrinology, Vol. 147, Issue 6, pp. 3027-39, 2006 (PubMed).
Bianchi, De Lucchini, Marin, Turner, Hanks, Villa-Moruzzi: "Regulation of FAK Ser-722 phosphorylation and kinase activity by GSK3 and PP1 during cell spreading and migration." in: The Biochemical journal, Vol. 391, Issue Pt 2, pp. 359-70, 2005 (PubMed).
De Servi, Hermani, Medunjanin, Mayer: "Impact of PKCdelta on estrogen receptor localization and activity in breast cancer cells." in: Oncogene, Vol. 24, Issue 31, pp. 4946-55, 2005 (PubMed).
- Mendez, Garcia-Segura: "Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and glycogen synthase kinase 3 regulate estrogen receptor-mediated transcription in neuronal cells." in: Endocrinology, Vol. 147, Issue 6, pp. 3027-39, 2006 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- GSK3 alpha (GSK3a Antibody Abstract)
- 2700086H06Rik, GSK3A, GSK-3[a], GSK-3[b], GSK3, gsk3a, xgsk3, glycogen synthase kinase 3 alpha, glycogen synthase kinase 3 alpha b, glycogen synthase kinase 3 alpha S homeolog, GSK3A, Gsk3a, gsk3a, gsk3ab, gsk3a.S, Bm1_31380
- Glycogen synthase kinase 3 alpha belongs to the Ser/Thr family of protein kinases, Cdc2/cdkx subfamily, GSK3 subsubfamily. It is implicated in the hormonal control of several regulatory proteins including glycogen synthase, myb, and the transcription factor c jun. GSK3 phosphorylates glycogen synthase and thereby inactivates it. Insulin stimulates the dephosphorylation of glycogen synthase at the sites phosphorylated by GSK3 and subsequently inhibits GSK3 acutely leading to the stimulation of glycogen synthesis. GSK3 signaling is performed by two isoforms, GSK3 alpha and GSK3 beta. The two isoforms share 97 % sequence similarity within their catalytic domains. GSK3 has also been shown to play a role in protein synthesis, cell adhesion, cell proliferation, cell differentiation, microtubule dynamics and cell motility.
- Gene ID
- PI3K-Akt Signaling, WNT Signaling, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, cAMP Metabolic Process, Cellular Glucan Metabolic Process, Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling, ER-Nucleus Signaling, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process
You are here: