GSK3 alpha antibody (Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3 alpha) Primary Antibody
GSK3a Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 6G2F1
Catalog No. ABIN969179
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- This GSK3 alpha antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified recombinant fragment of GSK3 alpha expressed in E. coli.
- Application Notes
- Recommended Dilution:
ELISA: 1/10000, WB: 1/500 - 1/2000, IHC: 1/200 - 1/1000
Not yet tested in other applications.
Determining optimal working dilutions by titration test.
- For Research Use only
- Ascitic fluid containing 0.03 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C or at -20 °C for long term.
Sayas, Ariaens, Ponsioen, Moolenaar: "GSK-3 is activated by the tyrosine kinase Pyk2 during LPA1-mediated neurite retraction." in: Molecular biology of the cell, Vol. 17, Issue 4, pp. 1834-44, 2006 (PubMed).
Bradley, Currie, MacMillan, Muir, McCarron: "Cyclic ADP-ribose increases Ca2+ removal in smooth muscle." in: Journal of cell science, Vol. 116, Issue Pt 21, pp. 4291-306, 2003 (PubMed).
Doble, Woodgett: "GSK-3: tricks of the trade for a multi-tasking kinase." in: Journal of cell science, Vol. 116, Issue Pt 7, pp. 1175-86, 2003 (PubMed).
- Sayas, Ariaens, Ponsioen, Moolenaar: "GSK-3 is activated by the tyrosine kinase Pyk2 during LPA1-mediated neurite retraction." in: Molecular biology of the cell, Vol. 17, Issue 4, pp. 1834-44, 2006 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- GSK3 alpha (GSK3a Antibody Abstract)
- GSK3 alpha (Glycogen synthase kinase 3 alpha), with 483-amino acid protein (about 53 kDa), belongs to the Ser/Thr family of protein kinases, Cdc2/cdkx subfamily,GSK3 subsubfamily, which also includes GSK3 beta.GSK3 is a multifunctional serine/threonine kinase that is usually inactivated by serine phosphorylation in response to extracellular cues. GSK3 is a key regulator of numerous signalling pathways, including cellular responses to Wnt, receptor tyrosine kinases and G-protein-coupled receptors and is involved in a wide range of cellular processes, ranging from glycogen metabolism to cell cycle regulation and proliferation.GSK3 alpha is implicated in the control of several regulatory proteins including glycogen synthase and transcription factors.
- Gene ID
- PI3K-Akt Signaling, WNT Signaling, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, cAMP Metabolic Process, Cellular Glucan Metabolic Process, Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling, ER-Nucleus Signaling, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process
You are here: