PBLD1 antibody (Phenazine Biosynthesis-Like Protein Domain Containing 1) Primary Antibody
This PBLD1 antibody is un-conjugated
Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified from mouse ascites fluids by affinity chromatography
- Full length human recombinant protein of human PBLD (NP_071412) produced in HEK293T cell.
anti-Phenazine Biosynthesis-Like Protein Domain Containing 1 (PBLD1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
PBLD1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB 1:2000, IF 1:100, FLOW 1:100
The concentration of the product may vary between diferrent lots.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5-1.0 mg/mL
- PBS (PH 7.3) containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Alternative Name
- PBLD (PBLD1 Antibody Abstract)
- MAWBP, MAWDBP, 0610038K03Rik, Mawbp, Pbld, phenazine biosynthesis like protein domain containing, phenazine biosynthesis-like protein domain containing 1, PBLD, Pbld1
- Molecular Weight
- 31.6 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession