MAP3K10 antibody (Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Kinase Kinase 10) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Pig, Rabbit
- This MAP3K10 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- TLTFAPRPRP AASRPRLDPW KLVSFGRTLT ISPPSRPDTP ESPGPPSVQP
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 93%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 93%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Pig: 100%, Rabbit: 86%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against MAP3K10. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human MAP3K10
anti-Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Kinase Kinase 10 (MAP3K10) (AA 360-440), (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
MAP3K10 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 954 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- MAP3K10 (MAP3K10 Antibody Abstract)
- MEKK10, MLK2, MST, BC028668, BC046514, Mlk2, mlk2, xmlk2, mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 10, mitogen activated protein kinase kinase kinase 10, mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 10 L homeolog, MAP3K10, Map3k10, map3k10.L
The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the serine/threonine kinase family. This kinase has been shown to activate MAPK8/JNK and MKK4/SEK1, and this kinase itself can be phoshorylated, and thus activated by JNK kinases. This kinase functions preferentially on the JNK signaling pathway, and is reported to be involved in nerve growth factor (NGF) induced neuronal apoptosis.
Alias Symbols: MEKK10, MLK2, MST
Protein Interaction Partner: MAPK9, MAPK1, MAP3K10, MAPK14, GARS, COPS2, KIAA1804, ABL2, SH3RF1, CNKSR1, YWHAE, RACGAP1, KIF3A, DNM1L, KIF3B, DLG4, KIFAP3, MAP2K4, TUBB, PHB, HTT, CLTC, CDC42, CEACAM1, HGS, DNM1, KRTAP3-4P, KIF17, MAPK8IP2, MAPK8IP1, RAC1, HPCA, NEUROD1,
Protein Size: 954
- Molecular Weight
- 104 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_002446, NP_002437