DPEP2 antibody (Dipeptidase 2) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
DPEP2 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Pig WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2774344
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Pig
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN975956
- EKVQEENKWQ SPLEDKFPDE QLSSSCHSDL SRLRQRQSLT SGQELTEIPI
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 79%, Dog: 86%, Horse: 79%, Human: 100%, Pig: 79%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against DPEP2. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 486 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- DPEP2 (DPEP2 Antibody Abstract)
- DPEP2 belongs to the membrane-bound dipeptidase (EC 18.104.22.168) family. These enzymes hydrolyze a variety of dipeptides, including leukotriene D4, the beta-lactam ring of some antibiotics, and cystinyl-bis-glycine (cys-bis-gly) formed during glutathione degradation.
Alias Symbols: MBD2
Protein Size: 486
- Molecular Weight
- 53 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_022355, NP_071750
You are here: