DPEP2 antibody (Dipeptidase 2) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
DPEP2 Reactivity: Human, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2789149
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Rabbit, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- VFRQVEKVQE ENKWQSPLED KFPDEQLSSS CHSDLSRLRQ RQSLTSGQEL
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human: 100%, Rabbit: 86%, Rat: 79%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against DPEP2. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of Human DPEP2
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- DPEP2 (DPEP2 Antibody Abstract)
- DPEP2 belongs to the membrane-bound dipeptidase (EC 126.96.36.199) family. These enzymes hydrolyze a variety of dipeptides, including leukotriene D4, the beta-lactam ring of some antibiotics, and cystinyl-bis-glycine (cys-bis-gly) formed during glutathione degradation.
Protein Size: 399
- Molecular Weight
- 43 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: