Zinc Finger Protein 285A (ZNF285A) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
ZNF285A Reactivity: Human, Dog WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2775086
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Human, Dog
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN986731
- PYEFHEWPMG CKQSSDLPRY QKVSSGDKPY KCKECGKGFR RSSSLHNHHR
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 91%, Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ZNF285A. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human ZNF285A
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 590 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ZNF285A (ZNF285A Antibody Abstract)
- ZNF285A, zinc finger protein 285, ZNF285
- ZNF285A may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
Alias Symbols: FLJ30747, ZNF285, ZNF285A
Protein Size: 590
- Molecular Weight
- 68 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_152354, NP_689567
You are here: