Zinc Finger Protein 285A (ZNF285A) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
ZNF285A Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN927581
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Western Blotting (WB)
- ZNF285 A antibody was raised in rabbit using the middle region of ZNF285 as the immunogen
- Application Notes
- WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
ZNF285A Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-7442, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this ZNF285A antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- ZNF285A (ZNF285A Antibody Abstract)
- ZNF285A, zinc finger protein 285, ZNF285
- ZNF285A may be involved in transcriptional regulation. Synonyms: Polyclonal ZNF285A antibody, Anti-ZNF285A antibody, zinc finger protein 285A antibody, FLJ30747 antibody, ZNF285 antibody.
You are here: