TBC1D16 antibody (TBC1 Domain Family, Member 16) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- EMLGATLILA WVPNSRIQRQ DEEALRYITP ESSPVRKAPR PRGRRTRSSG
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 93%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against TBC1D16. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human TBC1D16
anti-TBC1 Domain Family, Member 16 (TBC1D16) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
TBC1D16 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-TBC1 Domain Family, Member 16 (TBC1D16) (AA 431-480) antibody Primary Antibody
TBC1D16 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Cow, Hamster, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-TBC1 Domain Family, Member 16 (TBC1D16) (AA 71-120) antibody Primary Antibody
TBC1D16 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Dog, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Monkey, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 767 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- TBC1D16 (TBC1D16 Antibody Abstract)
- B930087K01, BC026530, Tcd1d16, TBC1 domain family member 16, TBC1 domain family, member 16, TBC1D16, Tbc1d16
TBC1D16 may act as a GTPase-activating protein for Rab family protein(s).
Alias Symbols: FLJ20748, MGC25062
Protein Interaction Partner: NOTCH2NL, KRTAP10-8, KRTAP10-5, KRTAP10-9, KRT40, KRTAP3-2, KRTAP4-12, RGS17, TENC1, RGS20, TRAF1, PSMA3, KRTAP5-9, MAP1LC3A, GABARAPL1,
Protein Size: 767
- Molecular Weight
- 86 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_019020, NP_061893