FZD2 antibody (Frizzled Family Receptor 2) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
FZD2 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2776701
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat
- This FZD2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN977168
- MRPRSALPRL LLPLLLLPAA GPAQFHGEKG ISIPDHGFCQ PISIPLCTDI
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against FZD2. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human FZD2
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 565 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Li, Chen, Hu, Xing, Sasaki, Villosis, Li, Nishita, Minami, Minoo: "Ror2 modulates the canonical Wnt signaling in lung epithelial cells through cooperation with Fzd2." in: BMC molecular biology, Vol. 9, pp. 11, 2008 (PubMed).
- Li, Chen, Hu, Xing, Sasaki, Villosis, Li, Nishita, Minami, Minoo: "Ror2 modulates the canonical Wnt signaling in lung epithelial cells through cooperation with Fzd2." in: BMC molecular biology, Vol. 9, pp. 11, 2008 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- FZD2 (FZD2 Antibody Abstract)
- Members of the 'frizzled' gene family encode 7-transmembrane domain proteins that are receptors for Wnt signaling proteins. The expression of the FZD2 gene appears to be developmentally regulated, with high levels of expression in fetal kidney and lung an
Alias Symbols: Fz2, fz-2, fzE2, hFz2
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC, WNT3A, WNT5A, DLG4, ROR2,
Protein Size: 565
- Molecular Weight
- 63 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001466, NP_001457
- WNT Signaling
You are here: