ZNF624 antibody (Zinc Finger Protein 624) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit
This ZNF624 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- PYECNECGKA FNRIANFTEH QRIHTGEKPY KCNECGKAFI NYSCLTVHHR
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 82%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 90%, Pig: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ZNF624. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human ZNF624
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 865 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Dudek, Michno, Michalski: "[Lateral lumbar disk herniation]." in: Chirurgia narzadów ruchu i ortopedia polska, Vol. 65, Issue 1, pp. 65-70, 2000 (PubMed).
- Dudek, Michno, Michalski: "[Lateral lumbar disk herniation]." in: Chirurgia narzadów ruchu i ortopedia polska, Vol. 65, Issue 1, pp. 65-70, 2000 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- ZNF624 (ZNF624 Antibody Abstract)
- ZNF624, Znf286a, zinc finger protein 624, ZNF624, LOC100073139, Znf624
This gene, located on chromosome 17, encodes a protein that is part of the zinc finger family.
Protein Interaction Partner: MTUS2, UBC,
Protein Size: 865
- Molecular Weight
- 100 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_020787, NP_065838