DAZ2 antibody (Deleted in Azoospermia 2) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
DAZ2 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2778701
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- This DAZ2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN975594
- MDETEIGSCF GRYGSVKEVK IITNRTGVSK GYGFVSFVND VDVQKIVGSQ
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 93%, Dog: 93%, Goat: 93%, Guinea Pig: 93%, Horse: 93%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 93%, Rabbit: 93%, Rat: 93%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against DAZ2. It was validated on Western Blot and immunohistochemistry.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human DAZ2
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 534 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- DAZ2 (DAZ2 Antibody Abstract)
- DAZ2 is a member of the DAZ family and is a candidate for the human Y-chromosomal azoospermia factor (AZF). This RNA-binding protein is important for spermatogenesis.This gene is a member of the DAZ gene family and is a candidate for the human Y-chromosomal azoospermia factor (AZF). Its expression is restricted to premeiotic germ cells, particularly in spermatogonia. It encodes an RNA-binding protein that is important for spermatogenesis. Four copies of this gene are found on chromosome Y within palindromic duplications, one pair of genes is part of the P2 palindrome and the second pair is part of the P1 palindrome. Each gene contains a 2.4 kb repeat including a 72-bp exon, called the DAZ repeat, the number of DAZ repeats is variable and there are several variations in the sequence of the DAZ repeat. Each copy of the gene also contains a 10.8 kb region that may be amplified, this region includes five exons that encode an RNA recognition motif (RRM) domain. This gene contains one copy of the 10.8 kb repeat. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms.
Alias Symbols: pDP1678
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC, PUM2,
Protein Size: 534
- Molecular Weight
- 59 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001005785, NP_001005785
You are here: