One Cut Homeobox 3 (ONECUT3) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ONECUT3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Pig, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2780112
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Pig, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN981139
- QEPEFQRMSA LRLAACKRKE QDQQKERALQ PKKQRLVFTD LQRRTLIAIF
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Pig: 100%, Rabbit: 90%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 79%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against Onecut3. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the c terminal region of mouse Onecut3
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 490 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- Onecut3 (ONECUT3 Antibody Abstract)
- OC-3, Oc3, OC3, one cut domain, family member 3, one cut homeobox 3, Onecut3, ONECUT3
- Onecut3 is a transcriptional activator. Onecut3 binds the consensus DNA sequence 5'-DHWATTGAYTWWD-3' on a variety of gene promoters such as those of HNF3B and TTR.
Alias Symbols: OC-3, Oc3
Protein Size: 490
- Molecular Weight
- 49 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_139226, NP_631972
You are here: