Myocyte Enhancer Factor 2B (MEF2B) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MEF2B Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2780723
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN979965
- MGRKKIQISR ILDQRNRQVT FTKRKFGLMK KAYELSVLCD CEIALIIFNS
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 79%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Pig: 100%, Rabbit: 79%, Rat: 100%, Sheep: 79%, Zebrafish: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against MEF2B. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human MEF2B
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 365 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Gong, Tsai, Yan, Rubin: "Cooperation between MEF2 and PPARgamma in human intestinal beta,beta-carotene 15,15'-monooxygenase gene expression." in: BMC molecular biology, Vol. 7, pp. 7, 2006 (PubMed).
- Gong, Tsai, Yan, Rubin: "Cooperation between MEF2 and PPARgamma in human intestinal beta,beta-carotene 15,15'-monooxygenase gene expression." in: BMC molecular biology, Vol. 7, pp. 7, 2006 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- MEF2B (MEF2B Antibody Abstract)
- This gene represents numerous read-through transcripts that span geneID:729991 and 100271849. Many read-through transcripts are predicted to be nonsense-mediated decay (NMD) candidates, and are thought to be non-coding. Some transcripts are predicted to be capable of translation reinitation at a downstream AUG, resulting in expression of at least one isoform of myocyte enhancer factor 2B (MEF2B) from this read-through locus.
Alias Symbols: FLJ32599, FLJ46391, RSRFR2, MEF2B, LOC729991-MEF2B
Protein Interaction Partner: TEX11, CABIN1, UBC,
Protein Size: 365
- Molecular Weight
- 39 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_005919, NP_005910
You are here: