alpha-N-Acetylgalactosaminide alpha-2,6-Sialyltransferase 3 (SIA7C) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
SIA7C Reactivity: Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2783632
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN984502
- HYYEQGRDEC DEYFLHEHAP YGGHRFITEK KVFAKWAKKH RIIFTHPNWT
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Pig: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 93%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ST6GALNAC3. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human ST6GALNAC3
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 305 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ST6GALNAC3 (SIA7C Antibody Abstract)
- fb68h09, siat7c, st6GalNAc-III, wu:fb67c12, wu:fb68h09, zgc:73301, SIAT7C, PRO7177, ST6GALNACIII, STY, Siat7c, ST6 (alpha-N-acetyl-neuraminyl-2,3-beta-galactosyl-1,3)-N-acetylgalactosaminide alpha-2,6-sialyltransferase 3, ST6 N-acetylgalactosaminide alpha-2,6-sialyltransferase 3, st6galnac3, ST6GALNAC3, St6galnac3
- ST6GALNAC3 belongs to a family of sialyltransferases that transfer sialic acids from CMP-sialic acid to terminal positions of carbohydrate groups in glycoproteins and glycolipids.ST6GALNAC3 belongs to a family of sialyltransferases that transfer sialic acids from CMP-sialic acid to terminal positions of carbohydrate groups in glycoproteins and glycolipids (Lee et al., 1999 [PubMed 10207017]).[supplied by OMIM].
Alias Symbols: PRO7177, SIAT7C, ST6GALNACIII, STY
Protein Size: 305
- Molecular Weight
- 35 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_152996, NP_694541
You are here: