alpha-N-Acetylgalactosaminide alpha-2,6-Sialyltransferase 3 (SIA7C) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
SIA7C Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN635748
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- ST6 GALNAC3 antibody was raised against the C terminal of ST6 ALNAC3
- Affinity purified
- ST6 GALNAC3 antibody was raised using the C terminal of ST6 ALNAC3 corresponding to a region with amino acids HYYEQGRDECDEYFLHEHAPYGGHRFITEKKVFAKWAKKHRIIFTHPNWT
- Application Notes
- WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
ST6GALNAC3 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-3882, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this ST6GALNAC3 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of ST0 ALNAC3 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- ST6GALNAC3 (SIA7C Antibody Abstract)
- fb68h09, siat7c, st6GalNAc-III, wu:fb67c12, wu:fb68h09, zgc:73301, SIAT7C, PRO7177, ST6GALNACIII, STY, Siat7c, ST6 (alpha-N-acetyl-neuraminyl-2,3-beta-galactosyl-1,3)-N-acetylgalactosaminide alpha-2,6-sialyltransferase 3, ST6 N-acetylgalactosaminide alpha-2,6-sialyltransferase 3, st6galnac3, ST6GALNAC3, St6galnac3
- ST6GALNAC3 belongs to a family of sialyltransferases that transfer sialic acids from CMP-sialic acid to terminal positions of carbohydrate groups in glycoproteins and glycolipids.
- Molecular Weight
- 35 kDa (MW of target protein)
You are here: