PIK3IP1 antibody (Phosphoinositide-3-Kinase-Interacting Protein 1) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
PIK3IP1 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2784094
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- This PIK3IP1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN981759
- QALPAFTTEI QEASEGPGAD EVQVFAPANA LPARSEAAAV QPVIGISQRV
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against PIK3IP1. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human PIK3IP1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 263 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Podbielski, Rodriguez, Zhu, Worley, Fontaine, Connolly: "Aortoesophageal fistula secondary to reflux esophagitis." in: Digestive surgery, Vol. 24, Issue 1, pp. 66-7, 2007 (PubMed).
- Podbielski, Rodriguez, Zhu, Worley, Fontaine, Connolly: "Aortoesophageal fistula secondary to reflux esophagitis." in: Digestive surgery, Vol. 24, Issue 1, pp. 66-7, 2007 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- PIK3IP1 (PIK3IP1 Antibody Abstract)
- HGFL, hHGFL(S), 1500004A08Rik, 5830455E04Rik, Crkd, Hgfl, RGD1311203, zgc:66482, phosphoinositide-3-kinase interacting protein 1, PIK3IP1, Pik3ip1
- The exact function of PIK3IP1 remains unknown.
Alias Symbols: HGFL, MGC17330, hHGFL(S)
Protein Interaction Partner: UBQLN1,
Protein Size: 263
- Molecular Weight
- 28 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_052880, NP_443112
You are here: