ZNF429 antibody (Zinc Finger Protein 429) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
ZNF429 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2784138
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This ZNF429 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN986859
- KMYHCDIYVK VFYAFSNADR YKTRHTGKKP FQCKKCGKSF CMLSQLTQHK
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ZNF429. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human ZNF429
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 674 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ZNF429 (ZNF429 Antibody Abstract)
- zinc finger protein 429, ZNF429
- ZNF429 may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
Alias Symbols: -
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC,
Protein Size: 674
- Molecular Weight
- 78 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001001415, NP_001001415
You are here: