SSX4B antibody (Synovial Sarcoma, X Breakpoint 4B) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
SSX4B Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2784178
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN984477
- MRSKRAADFH GNDFGNDRNH RNQVERPQMT FGSLQRIFPK IMPKKPAEEE
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against SSX4B. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human SSX4B
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 188 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- SSX4B (SSX4B Antibody Abstract)
- The product of this gene belongs to the family of highly homologous synovial sarcoma X (SSX) breakpoint proteins. These proteins may function as transcriptional repressors. They are also capable of eliciting spontaneously humoral and cellular immune responses in cancer patients, and are potentially useful targets in cancer vaccine-based immunotherapy. SSX1, SSX2 and SSX4 genes have been involved in the t(X,18) translocation characteristically found in all synovial sarcomas. This translocation results in the fusion of the synovial sarcoma translocation gene on chromosome 18 to one of the SSX genes on chromosome X. Chromosome Xp11 contains a segmental duplication resulting in two identical copies of synovial sarcoma, X breakpoint 4, SSX4 and SSX4B, in tail-to-tail orientation. This gene, SSX4B, represents the more centromeric copy. Two transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been identified for this gene.
Alias Symbols: SSX4, CT5.4
Protein Interaction Partner: HIF1A,
Protein Size: 188
- Molecular Weight
- 22 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001034832, NP_001030004
You are here: